For practicing telebehavioral health, a desktop computer or laptop that meets the following specifications is recommended:
- Screen size of at least 13 inches
- Purchased within the last three years
- Equipped with a camera and microphone
- Connected to a stable, high speed internet connection (at least three Mbps) through an Ethernet cable and modem
- Updated anti-virus software and firewall
- Fixed with an external monitor to meet with a consumer and take notes at the same time
View InSight + Regroup’s home office setup page to learn more about practicing via telemedicine.